- Everyone should be punctual.
- Students are advised to take prior permission from their Tutor/HOD/Principal whenever the necessary arises.
- Without prior permission no one is permitted to move away from the campus during the working hours.
- In case of emergency one should get permission from the Staff/HOD/ Principal and then only the ‘Gate Pass’ will be given, if they want to stepped out from the college campus.
- During the class works no one is permitted to use the Canteen,
- Net Lab and Library or to meet other staff during class hours.
- Use of Mobile Phone is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the campus.
- Students should be attentive and use their classes with most level of sincerity.
- Students are responsible for the care of their belongings. For any loss of property the college is not responsible.
- As per AICTE norms minimum percentage of attendance is must to face their university examinations so every student should maintain
atleast the Minimum Attendance percentage prescribed by
- Students are welcome to attend Seminars and make Paper Presentations.
- Value Based Education Programs like personality Development,
- Leadership Quality, Social Awareness etc, may be arranged.
- Students should be attentive in class and should not disturb the class in any manner.
- During the Association period, Students should not roam inside the campus or leave the campus. They may conduct various programs
like Quiz, GD, and Puzzles etc. which will be useful for their
- Students should not loiter in the veranda during lunch hour.
- Students are advised to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner when they travel in the College Bus.
- Change of address is to be intimated to the office/Department promptly.
- Any unclaimed property found in the premises must be handed over to the office with relevant details.
- Students should assemble in the Test hall 5 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Students should not borrow things like calculator, pencil, pen etc during the test or University Examination.
- Students are expected to keep their environment neat and healthy.
- Students should wear SalwarKameez with dhupata. Slit in the salwar should not be more than 10 inches above the knee level.
- Lab coat and cut shoes are compulsory for the laboratory classes.
- Each student will be provided with her name and photo in the ID card. They should wear it while they are inside the campus and in the bus.
- Assembly will be conducted every week on Monday morning. Everyone should attend the assembly.
- It is conducted by Civil, ECE, EEE, CSE & IT department students respectively.
- Students lead the assembly through their innovative activities like news,
- Bharathiyar poems and quotes, industrial updates and thought for the day.